CrossFit Xfinity’s Membership Fees
- On Ramp Program (6 sessions) $100
- Fundamentals Program (4 private 1 hour session) $100
- Unlimited monthly access $100
- Unlimited access for couples $180 must be at same billing address
- Annual membership with unlimited access 20% off PIF
- 2x per Week $65
- 3x per Week $85
- 10 Class Punch Card $75
- Drop In per class $15
- Individual instruction; rates vary between $65 per hour trainer dependent.
- Instruction for two people during the same hour: $10 off per person per hour
Active Military, Firefighter, Law Enforcement, Full-time teachers (must work in a school district) and students
- 20% off: discount good for unlimited membership only
- Must have current ID at time of payment
- Discounts don’t Combine
Refer a Friend and Save Some Cash
- One of the best compliments we could receive is your referral. When a current member refers a friend and they sign up for their first month out of foundations, that member will receive a credit to his account equal to 50% of the current monthly rate. Please note that this only applies to CrossFit Xfinity members who are current and up to date on their payments.
- 14 days prior notice needed to cancel membership, or you will be charged for the next month. No refunds for the “On Ramp” or “Foundations” classes. Both of these classes must be paid in full before start.